1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June 26th - Disneykid93

Discussion in 'Creative Spotlights' started by FluffyTheCat, Jun 26, 2017.

1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello and welcome to June 26th, 2017's Creative Spotlight!

Today Disneykid93 built a very expansive themepark & resort called Disney Ridge! A build of this mass could not have happened without some of Disneykid’s more notable team members, including GodBless_America, TuffNut_Thorston, Intergalactic1, and ConHatter! They describe their park as a Disney theme park with half Disneyland and the other half old Epcot rides. In all of my spotlights, I have never seen such a large build that looks so good! It spans over 2 plots, and a 3rd on the way! Take a look at the park from these beautiful photos!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'll be posting each Creative Spotlight here as well as on our social media pages. (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) The posts on social media will be short, and link to these posts where I am able to elaborate more on the build and its creators.

If you are interested in visiting any of the Creative Spotlights do /warp csbuild !
    You are also very welcome to submit your plot, we review every single one. You can learn more about the process & apply here. https://palnet.us/spotlight

Can't wait to see all of your unique & creative builds, and make sure to watch this forum to see if you get featured!

Much love,
    Fluffy