1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - December 11th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! Can you believe it’s already the second week of December? The fun has only just begun, and we have so many announcements. Let’s go!

General News
    First up, something I’m sure all of you will be excited for, staff applications are now open! We are looking for committed, passionate, and caring individuals to join us. Also a pinch of love for Disney, Universal, and theme parks in general is always appreciated! Applications are only open for a limited time, and we will be announcing when they are closing. Best of luck everyone!
    Apply Here

Also, we have a few new members joining our admin team! They have shown their dedication, and it’s time they get to shine. Please give a warm welcome BGannon, Limegreenicy, and XtraFr3ckle as admins. We can’t wait to see all of the amazing work they will do, and make sure to give them a little congrats when you see them on the server!

Thank you to everyone for the amazing turnouts this weekend at the Game Night & Tower of Terror backstage tour. Early in the day we had some friendly competition in some games and activities, and later we had an amazing tour. Those who attended got to even see behind the scenes of some of the holiday overlays. For those who missed it, more tours will be coming soon!

This December we will have many new events coming, parties, races, game nights, tours, and more! We are always open to suggestions, so please feel free to drop a message to any of our staff.

Also, a note to everyone who follows our social medias, keep your eyes open! Lots of teasers are coming soon. ;)

Poll
    Last week we asked you to “Pick a special question to be included in December staff interviews” and the majority of you chose to ask “What is your favorite holiday movie?” Interviews will start next week!
    Now we want to know all of your favorite holiday movies?!
    Check out the poll here!

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

limegreenicy likes this.
  2. TheRandomPerson2

TheRandomPerson2 Active Member

Being A Random Yeti
    Home Page:
    TheRandomPerson2
    Great newsletter Fluffy!

I have a suggestion for maybe a segment in it though. Fluffy's Character Encounter:
    It's basically where we the guests submit photos of us meeting characters and you put it in! It's just a little idea since the newsletters have been a little short lately and it would give guests opportunities to get featured.

3. Vidsify

Vidsify Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Vidsify
    Another great newsletter Fluffy.

I like it!

4. Viperfish

Viperfish Well-Known Member

Meteorology
    Viperfish
    Great newsletter. Good luck to everyone that applies for staff!

(ps: not applying, but maybe in the future)

5. Stitchiot

Stitchiot Member

N/A
    I love it!

6. Gabriel Conte /(ovo

Gabriel Conte /(ovo Member

Amazin
    aweeee this newsletter was so greattt... congratulations to the newest admins :OOO!

7. D1sn3yGam3r

D1sn3yGam3r New Member

D1sn3yGam3r
    Good luck to everyone that applied!

8. AmazingAmphy

AmazingAmphy Member

Part-time Warrior of Light
    AmazingAmphy
    Starting to wonder if Palace even remembers Creative is a place that exists : /

SuperPotato711 likes this.
  9. Psy_Ducky

Psy_Ducky Member

Congratulations. However, I think it's rather eye opening you need three admins to replace one. Just hope they can pull their weight. Also, you still have a trainee, yet applications are opened. Oh well, you need staff anyway.

10. VintageBear

VintageBear Member

Student
    VintageBear
    I love Home Alone very much!
    But saying as I consider The nightmare before Christmas a Halloween and Christmas movie - I love that ultimately.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.