1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - December 18th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Dec 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! Christmas is exactly one week away, can you believe it? I’m all of the elves are running around trying to make sure no one catches on fire! We have some pretty jolly news today, so let’s jump into it!

General News
    As the holiday season is close to an end, why not have it go out with a bang? And by a bang we mean a holly jolly party of course! Join us this Saturday at 5pm-7pm EST for a wonderful celebration. There will be rockin’ music, food, games, and maybe even some super special guests will visit! Keep watch on our socials for more information as the party approaches!

I’m sure most of you are already aware, but our Winter seasonal is now open, and just in time too! There are tons of fun rides and just overall holiday cheer for all to enjoy. I’ve heard Santa will even be visiting throughout the month! We will be starting a #12DaysofSeasonal event soon where we feature a different ride/attraction for 12 days. Take a picture on that ride/attraction and post it using #PalacePix to get in the holiday spirit!
    *Access Seasonal by going using /warp Seasonal*

For all of the easter egg hunters out there, our new winter hub has 5 hidden Christmas puns hidden all around it. Beat your friends to be the first one who has found all five. If you’re more of a casual easter egg finder, please enjoy the annoyingly enjoyable puns. ;)

Poll
    Last week we asked you to “What is your favorite holiday movie?” And the majority of you chose Elf & The Polar Express!
    Now we want to know all of your favorite thing about seasonal is?!
    Check out the poll here!

Holiday Staff Interview
    Welcome to the first holiday staff interview, today we interviewed GreenieGirl

Q) Favorite holiday movie?
    A) Elf! I watch it so much every December, I practically memorized it.
    Q) Favorite holiday snack?
    A) Peppermint Bark, I love the mix of mint and the different chocolates, it's also good made into hot chocolate.
    Q) Favorite holiday movie character?
    A) As much as I love Elf, I actually have I go with Jack Frost from the Santa Claus 3. I love Martin Short and the way he plays the character, and I'm a fan of the villains in movies.
    Q) What is a family tradition your family celebrates?
    A) I've started buying my family pajamas every year, and we wear them Christmas Eve to bed. This year I got us matching sets :p
    Q) Does it snow where you are?
    A) Yes it snows a lot, but I don't like it unless I can stay warm inside.
    Q) Do you decorate a Christmas tree?
    A) Yes I do, we have our main tree in or living room, and I have 2 smaller ones in my room.
    Q) What was your favorite present you have ever been given?
    A) Last year my brother got me these really awesome headphones, they are a headset but also have cat ears that have speakers in them and they also light up. Not the most expensive gift but I use them all the time.
    Q) What was your favorite present you gave someone?
    A) One year I got my brother one of his graphic design prints custom framed. It won an award at his school, so it was super special to have it so he can hang it on his wall.
    Q) If you have any pets, do you dress them up in holiday gear?
    A) I have 2 dogs, and yes they are always dressed up for the holidays. The little one I have wear sweaters and costumes, and our larger dog gets the headbands and bandanas.
    Q) Favorite holiday song?
    A) I don't know if I could pick just one! I have a playlist with over 100 Christmas songs on it. One of my recent favorites is "O Come All Ye Faithful," specifically the cover by Pentatonix.

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. EnzoGoober

EnzoGoober Active Member

EnzoGoober
    What a amazing newsletter! Can’t wait for more!

SmileyGamerGirl likes this.
  3. VintageBear

VintageBear Member

Student
    VintageBear
    I love everything about this winter seasonal!

SmileyGamerGirl likes this.
  4. Psy_Ducky

Psy_Ducky Member

The Seasonal looks very nice. However, I don't think the Haunted House Hunt ever rewarded the winners. Correct me if I'm wrong.

5. skrhak4

skrhak4 Member

skrhak4
    Thanks Fluffy! Great Newsletter! =D

6. lb00403

lb00403 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

lb00403
    Woohoo good job fluffy and greeniegirl <3

7. Gabriel Conte /(ovo

Gabriel Conte /(ovo Member

Amazin
    HOLIDAY PARTY WOOOH

8. SmileyGamerGirl

SmileyGamerGirl New Member

SmileyGamerGirl
    I love seasonal! It gets me in the holiday spirit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.