1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - February 12th, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

It is officially the week of love and celebration! Who are you spending this special week with?

General News
    Happy early Valentine’s day everyone! Around this time every year, we can’t express enough how grateful we are for all of you. After all, Valentine’s is all about showing gratitude towards loved ones! Without you, there would be no Palace. So we would like to thank you, and just send a reminder that we love you all so much. (As if it wasn’t obvious from the giant hub sign….)

Sticking to the theme of Valentine’s, the Perfect Pairs event is still ongoing! This year we will have 22 pairs of Disney and/or Universal Studios related characters who will be hidden in scenes throughout the server. Find them all, and you have the potential to win some awesome rewards! If you’re interested: check out the article here.

Mardis Gras has also come to the Palace, it would be tragic if we just left it out! Coming soon to Universal Studios Orlando: Mardi Gras! This event will be a party like no other, with music, food, and a limited time parade! March down the streets of New York, have a beignet in New Orleans Market, and have a concert from world-renowned artists each weekend! The festivities will take Place on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons, with dates to be announced in the coming weeks!

Also another holiday-related segment, yes I know Spring has so many holidays! Easter egg decorating is still ongoing! We are sooo in love with many of your current designs, and many of them may even be used in the server-wide Easter egg hunt. You can head over to /warp egg on Creative to check out more information and rules.

The Festival of the Arts in Epcot has a new interactive mural! After everyone finished the last one, well done, by the way, another has taken its place! Make sure to fill in your squares daily!
    /warp mural

Creative Spotlight
    Welcome to the Creative Spotlight! Each week, we will feature a build on our newsletter and social medias!

Congratulations this week to AmazingAmphy! They have built an utterly breathtaking metropolis. Inspired by cities like Washington D.C. and New York City, the custom city is named Cotton Heights! It features fully-furnished homes, a large downtown, a functional subway, and a staggering 190-block tall skyscraper! This is something that you really have to see for yourself!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Visit: /warp csbuild on Creative.
    Apply: https://goo.gl/forms/o9L4VwBAZndvz88r2

Poll
    Last week we asked you “What do you like about Valentine’s the most?” And the majority of you chose chocolate! Honestly…. same.
    Now we want to know, what is your favorite type of chocolate?
    Check out the poll here!

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. OHMUNGY

OHMUNGY Member

I'm done with the snow and the cold
    its time for baseball season

3. EnzoGoober

EnzoGoober Active Member

In the wonderful Granite state of New Hampshire!
    EnzoGoober
    Amazing Newsletter! Can't wait for more as usual!

4. SuperPotato711

SuperPotato711 Member

Nothing
    SuperPotato711
    Wow, beautiful creative spotlight. :D anyway, happy early Valentine's Day and see you on the server.

PS: All the chocolate is MINEEE!!! xD

5. CowDestroyer1313

CowDestroyer1313 Member

Nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    CowDestroyer1313
    where is the apartment complex in that city... I want to stay there plz

SurvivalSam likes this.
  6. Rapunzabelle

Rapunzabelle New Member

I have a question. Is this server compatible with windows 10 Minecraft? I have windows 10 and I cant join. I would have sent this through support but that's not working either.

7. Zillent

Zillent Well-Known Member

Apart of ThePalaceNetwork
    Zillent
    Sorry but Palace isn't on Windows 10 due to the fact Microsoft picks what servers can be hosted on windows 10 and console. You will need to get the full java version of the game in order to play on the server.

8. Merik2008

Merik2008 Member

Baseball fan,
    7 DAYS UNTIL BASEBALL BEGINS LETS DO THIS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.