1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - January 15th, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Jan 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

We just had quite the busy week! Festivals, Jedis, and so much more! Are we stopping just yet? Nope!

General News
    You may have already noticed, but our Magic Kingdom castle has gotten a bit of facelift! And it is looking quite beautiful if I do say so myself. With that, the stage in front has also been upgraded, with more detail than ever. A bit of pixie dust did just the trick! A new version of Wishes is also now showing with new shows coming soon! Now all of your shader selfie dreams can come true, and I guess it’s pretty to stare at too. But selfies….

Ever wanted to see the Festival of Fantasy parade weekly? Ever wanted to experience the magic 3 days a week? Well, now you can! It currently has a temporary schedule of Monday at 11am est, Wednesday at 4pm est, and Friday at 9pm est! You can check the Mickey clock to see for yourself on the server. An updated schedule will be released at a later date, but for now, enjoy!

Villains are coming, and they don’t plan on bringing peace! This week marks the first Villains Week of 2018! Villains will be meeting after 6pm est today, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. A whole week of evil fun! Each day’s villain will be a surprise, and you can look on our social media for which villain is visiting that day. We have quite the lineup of villains, so make sure you have your autograph books ready! (The first post will be later today!)

Creative builders, you’re time has once again come! We are having the first Build Off of 2018. Join us January 20th at 2pm EST for a battle of skill, technique, and style. We hope to see all of the talents of Creative in attendance. Can’t wait to see what fabulous builds are made!

In addition to Build Offs returning, so are Creative Spotlights! Think you're building has what it takes? You can submit a form and every week on this newsletter we will be featuring that build. As well as a mini report on this newsletter, it will also be plastered all over our social media!
    https://goo.gl/forms/Fvm7zErrG4F9CfUi1

Lastly, thank you all so much for attending the Galactic Night this previous weekend. It was such a blast, and we had really good feedback! You can expect more events like that in the future.

Poll
    Last week we asked you “Who is your favorite Star Wars villain?” And the majority of you chose Darth Vader. Classic!
    Now we want to know what your favorite Magic Kingdom parade is!
    Check out the poll here!

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. Vidsify

Vidsify Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Vidsify
    Good job Fluffy. Myself and Magic are glad that everyone enjoyed Galactic Nights

3. zacharym1422

zacharym1422 New Member

Nice newsletter Fluffy, can't wait for what's in store for the future! :D

4. CowDestroyer1313

CowDestroyer1313 Member

Nothing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    CowDestroyer1313
    These newsletters always make my sad Monday's so much better! <3

5. lb00403

lb00403 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

lb00403
    Good job fluffy! I love reading your news letters!!! Keep them coming :p

6. AmazingAmphy

AmazingAmphy Member

Part-time Warrior of Light
    AmazingAmphy
    Dreams do come true! :D

7. nauticalz

nauticalz New Member

nauticalz
    Great newsletter per usual, keep the good work up! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.