1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - January 29th, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Jan 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

We have some very exciting news to share this week, and we won’t make you wait!

General News
    I’m sure you have already seen, but AmyLee posted a lovely video on our server! She has been recording videos here for many years now, and it’s always such a pleasure to have her visit. Please make sure to check out the video below, and also leave some friendly comments.
    Check out the video here.

Also speaking of videos, our YouTube channel will be returning very soon! It has been quite some time since our last video, so we got a team together, and we are ready to get some content made. Some types of videos you can expect will be new recordings of shows, rides, as well as a few secret projects. I wonder what they are? We are hoping to get some new videos out in February, so just make sure to keep a lookout!

We will just cut right to the chase with this one, FANTASMIC IS RETURNING THIS WEEKEND! The magic, fireworks, and water effects have all been prepped for new showings. Join us Saturday, February 3rd, at 4pm EST. It happens to personally be my favorite show, and I can’t wait to see everyone there.

Fantasmic is returning, but what else?? You guys have waited for several months now, and Stitch’s Great Escape will be showing soon! Not only has the show been restored, it has been polished to a pristine quality. Making for a thrilling experience into the world of Stitch. Just make sure not bring any food into the show, he tends to get hungry…
    /warp SGE

With Valentine’s Day fast approaching, so will the Perfect Pairs event! Some of you may be familiar with this from last year, and if you’re new there will be another forum post dropping soon. The “lovely” fun will start February 1st.

Valentine’s Day won’t be the only holiday in the spotlight, Easter is coming up as well! Egg Decorating has returned this year again! Visit /warp egg on Creative and you can find more information/rules on the event. Some of the eggs will be used in a secret project, and in the server Easter egg hunt! Get decorating!

We would also like to welcome two new trainees, Lans_Bolsa & ThePilotGamer! We are super happy to have them joining our team, and please make sure to give them a warm welcome.

A quick Creative Spotlight! Due to request, we have decided to extend the deadline to next weekend! From then we will continue to do it weekly!
    Fill out the form here if you are interested.

Poll
    Last week we asked you “What is your favorite Cinderella character?” And the majority of you chose Cinderella! She is the main character haha!
    Now we want to know, do you like Valentine’s Day or Easter better?
    Check out the poll here!

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    WilliamVsGaming and cheetah213 like this.
  2. nauticalz

nauticalz New Member

nauticalz
    Great newsletter once again, congratulations to all the new trainees one again!

3. JavaLikesAgua

JavaLikesAgua Member

JavaLikesAgua
    I can not wait for Fantasmic!

4. EnzoGoober

EnzoGoober Active Member

In the wonderful Granite state of New Hampshire!
    EnzoGoober
    Amazing newsletter once again!

5. Logan0621

Logan0621 Member

Fantasmic!!!!!!!

Quishe likes this.
  6. JackThePotato

JackThePotato Well-Known Member

Palace Trainee
    JackThePotato
    Fantasmic? Hope I’m there!

7. lb00403

lb00403 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

lb00403
    Woohooo Great newletter as always fluffy <3 can't wait for next weeks :D

8. WilliamVsGaming

WilliamVsGaming New Member

Home Page:
    Can't wait for this week! And Congrats to the New Trainees! Wishing you the best of luck Lans and PilotGamer!❤️

9. ThePilotGamer

ThePilotGamer Member

A Disney Lover
    Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! If you have any questions on the server, then don’t be afraid to ask! And for those who want them, I will be hosting some more Dancing With Pilot lessons!?

10. Vidsify

Vidsify Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Vidsify
    I have a feeling that this weekend will be Fantasmic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.