1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - July 24th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Jul 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello lovely people,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! As July is starting to come to a close, we are getting excited for August. Returning to school, weather getting cooler, and whispers of the fall season to come. For now, let’s enjoy the remaining time of summer we have.

Calling all character fans! Universal characters will be coming to our parks, and we want you guys to help us out! If you’ve ever been interested, applications are now open. Please remember to read the form thoroughly and make sure to follow all of the rules. Best of luck to all those applying, and the application form can be found here!

The characters are also planning something very secret, so make sure to stay on the look for teasers and announcements!

We are so glad all of you enjoyed the Game Night yesterday! It was such a joy seeing everyone go hard at some friendly competition, and after, all having a good laugh! I know I was certainly impressed by your guys’ trivia ability, so smart! Make sure to keep watch for announcements of more Game Nights, as we really enjoy doing them, and hope you enjoy them too!

Also congratulations to the red team for winning the most recent build off! Members included LlamaNPjama, Broadwayss, Konajack, BTL_2_Or_Bob, WizarddStorm, LlamaLuver, and Apollo1421. The theme was Universal, and they did an awesome job. All of the other teams did wonderful as well! You can take a look at some of the pictures here.

Anna & Elsa had a wonderful time performing for everyone in Frozen: Live at the Hyperion! They hope everyone had a wonderful time as well, and can’t wait to see everyone again! Make sure to keep watch for our special casted shows, usually every weekend, or every other weekend. The uncasted show schedule can be seen by using the clock in your hand bar.

This week’s Creative Spotlight, Vinicius1898 built an amazing recreation of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom! Vinicius did a wonderful job of making the build look beautiful, but also made sure to keep some of the accurate elements from the real park! You can read more about the build & look at pictures here.

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. Amids

Amids Active Member

Amids
    Lots of things happened this month! I'm hyped to see what august brings!

Znai and TomTheDuck like this.
  3. TomTheDuck

TomTheDuck Member

TomTheDuck
    Would like to say Goodluck to all applicants :D

4. GreenieGirl

GreenieGirl Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Disney Princess
    GreenieGirl
    Yay for Universal Characters! I am so excited to see some new faces. Can't wait for all kinds of new things, and everything that happened last week was tons of fun!

TomTheDuck likes this.
  5. DakotaKitten:3

DakotaKitten:3 Active Member

PartayInDaUsayy
    They misspelled my name xD

6. Znai

Znai Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Currently nothing
    Znai
    Good luck to all applicants, and thanks for another awesome week on Palace! <3

7. benlovescheese

benlovescheese Well-Known Member

Majestic on Palace Network and big fan of cheese
    Home Page:
    benlovescandy
    quite a good newsletter as always also i wanna see this new seasonal so ad the last one was excellent

8. benlovescheese

benlovescheese Well-Known Member

Majestic on Palace Network and big fan of cheese
    Home Page:
    benlovescandy
    the last summer one*

9. SuperPotato711

SuperPotato711 Member

Nothing
    SuperSpooky711
    Soooo excited for USO characters!!

Thread Status: