1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - July 3rd, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Jul 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello lovely people,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! This just so happens to be the first newsletter of July! June went by in a flash, so we’re really excited to show you some of the big things we’ve been working on in the coming weeks!

Just a reminder, we are celebrating Pride! We are still selling limited edition rainbow particles & hats as a part of our new cosmetics menu! You can check them out at our store by clicking here. We will also be having a Pride party on July 8th at 5pm EST! Make sure to keep watch on our social medias for more announcements! We hope to see everyone there celebrating!

For everyone in America, the 4th of July is fast approaching! In honor of Independence Day, Celebrate America and Illuminations Reflections of Earth: Heartbeat of Freedom will be showing throughout the week. Check your show schedules to see when! If you don’t live in the US, you can still enjoy the shows of beautiful fireworks, music, and lights! Please have a safe and fun 4th of July!

The characters all hope you enjoyed the Summer meet & greet last week! They all had so much fun meeting you all and signing autographs. The characters even wanted to come back again, so keep watch for announcements of new meet & greets in the future!

Also, thank you everyone who applied to be friends with characters! There were so many good applications, and it was very hard for our team to chose just a few! To those that were accepted, we are so excited to have you, and those who were denied, don’t give up! We like to see determination in applicants! Watch our social medias for when the applications open again!

This week’s Creative Spotlight, ConHatter, ChloeHatter, and MissyHatter built a Snow White inspired universe, recreating some parts of the story! The entire build will give you a magical feel, and I got the feeling that I was in a different world! You can read more about the build & look at pictures here!

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. H0pestart3r

H0pestart3r Member

Hmm, seems like the time for the Pride Party is well suited for me :) 5am in the morning, count me in :D
    I can't wait to join in for the party, will be on standby for further fun times XD
    Yes, I heard about the 4th of July, but any firework events held on that day, alas, I may not visit. I'll not say about my mood for that day here, it's best if I don't say it on this forum or server.
    In terms of the meet and greet summer thing, it was really rejuvenating, but my timezones kind of make me lose too much sleep XD XD But it was stunning to take part in that meet and greet thing ;)

SuperPotato711, StitcherSam and Gmo like this.
  3. StitcherSam

StitcherSam Member

StitcherSam
    Thanks for the info, Fluffy .3.

4. SuperPotato711

SuperPotato711 Member

Nothing
    SuperPotato711
    Sadly, won't be able to come to the pride party, because I don't believe in this holiday. Hopefully everyone has fun!! :D

5. peanut

peanut Member

I'm super excited for the party and I'm sooooo :) happy about everything that the builders are doing a very good job!

6. MrRPGChicken

MrRPGChicken New Member

MrRPGChicken
    Can't wait for the party and congrats to all the new character friends! I'm sure it is very well deserved :D

ch4rl1e_99 likes this.
  7. GreenieGirl

GreenieGirl Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Disney Princess
    GreenieGirl
    I can't wait for the pride party! I am not working so I will definitely be there :D I am also super hyped for all the new character friends! I am looking forward to meeting them all <3 And great job on the spotlight build to Con, Chloe and Missy! It looks absolutely amazing.

H0pestart3r likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.