1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - November 20th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Nov 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! Happy Thanksgiving week to those who celebrate it! As Christmas nears, we have some fun events to wrap up November first! I’m sure you’ll all be super excited, so let’s jump into it.

General News
    Some special pals have invited all of you to a Thanksgiving character dinner! Join this Friday at 3pm EST for a feast set for giants. Including all of your food favorites, and some secret character appearances. If you’ve never been to a character dining before, you will be seated by a lovely waiter, receive some delicious five star snacks, and the characters guests will come around to each table! It has been some time, and the characters are super hungry, so make sure to stop by!

Character applications are now open! We know many of you have been asking for sometime, and we are so thankful for your eagerness. We are looking for some passionate character lovers, and if you think you have what it takes you can apply here. Make sure to have an account on our forums in order to apply! Applications will close after we think we have enough applicants, just watch for announcements.

Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is now open in Universal Studios Orlando! Our team has put so much love into this ride, and they are so overjoyed that it is finally released. Join Harry and friends in a magical flight through Hogwarts and it’s grounds. Watch out for an array of magical creatures, just waiting to meet you! Not all are friendly however, so be on the lookout! You can visit using /warp FJ.

Holiday Wishes has also come to the Magic Kingdom! Make sure to keep a look at the show schedule using your Mickey watch, because it is not a show you will want to miss. Featuring all sorts of holiday cheer, it is the perfect way to set yourself in a cheery mood. Keep a lookout for other holiday shows as well!

Also a quick developer’s note, if Creative’s chat is muted you all can still use the Show Creator, add/remove players from their plots and use RP Chat now! Enjoy!

Poll
    Last week we asked “What are you most excited for during November” and the majority of you chose CHRISTMAS BECAUSE THANKSGIVING IS JUST PRE-CHRISTMAS.
    Now we want to know what you’re favorite Thanksgiving food is!
    Check out the poll here.

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. EnzoGoober

EnzoGoober Member

EnzoGoober
    Amazing newsletter! I won’t be able to make the character stuff this Friday but I hope it is fun.

3. skrhak4

skrhak4 Member

skrhak4
    Thanks Fluffy! I <3 the Newsletters!

4. falloutboy_

falloutboy_ New Member

I'm so excited for the character breakfast on Friday!! That will be so much fun :D

5. ThisDisneyKid

ThisDisneyKid Member

A Disney Lover
    It's great that we can now use show creator when creative chat is muted!

6. Chikpea

Chikpea Member

Chikpea
    How fun! I'm sad I missed the character training. ;-;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.