1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - November 27th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Nov 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello loves,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! This happens to be our last newsletter of November 2017! Can you believe the year is already almost over? We’ve had our anniversary, feasts, and so much more. Let’s finish November strong!

General News
    First up, happy Cyber Monday everyone! If you’ve been questioning getting a rank, or would like to purchase one for a friend, now is the time to do it! Get ANY rank 25% off until tonight at 11:59pm EST. Making Dweller $11.25, Noble $22.50, Majestic $37.50, and Honorable $56.25. If you have purchased a rank in the past and want to upgrade, now is also the perfect time to do so.
    Check out our store here.

Do we have any Dr. Seuss fans out there? The Grinchmas Wholiday Spectacular is coming, and it’s going to blow all of you away! This will be showing all throughout December for everyone to enjoy. This and many other events soon to be revealed will make up our holiday season. We have so much coming, so make sure to keep your eyes open everywhere for teasers! And watch out for that nasty Grinch, I’ve heard he steals Christmas trees…

Mickey and Minnie had a wonderful feast this past week in honor of Thanksgiving. They were so so thankful for everyone who came, and they even mentioned they would love to visit again soon! All of us here at Palace are so thankful for all of you. Where would we be without the community who made it who it is? We would like to thank any veteran players for always sticking around, and to all of the new players, welcome to the family!

November marked Palace’s 1-year anniversary, and as we said before, we wouldn’t be here without all of you. Let’s remember this month, and see where we are next year! I can promise you there are so many things will be coming throughout the next year. But, we have to get through December first! Candy canes, cookies, hot cocoa, mmmm….

Poll
    Last week we asked “What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?” and the majority of you chose LITERALLY ALL OF IT.
    Now we want to know what you enjoyed the most about November on Palace!
    Check out the poll here.

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. MCDisneyFreak

MCDisneyFreak Well-Known Member

Palace Majestic
    MCDisneyFreak
    I’m a veteran player e-e
    I love the newsletter! Keep up the good work fluffy

3. SuperPotato711

SuperPotato711 Member

Nothing
    SuperPotato711
    Very excited for all the Christmas stuff coming!

4. AmazingAmphy

AmazingAmphy Member

AmazingAmphy
    Another week, and still silence on Creative Spotlight :/

SuperPotato711 likes this.
  5. Chikpea

Chikpea Member

Chikpea
    Veteran for life <3
    Awesome newsletter! :D

6. benlovescheese

benlovescheese Well-Known Member

Majestic on Palace Network and big fan of cheese
    Home Page:
    benlovescheese
    i really liked the thanksgiving meet and greet (the first time i have met minnie and mickey i have met daisy before tho)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.