1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - October 2nd, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Oct 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello witches & ghouls,

Welcome back to our spooky weekly newsletter! It’s officially Spooktober! A month filled with fun, spooky, and Halloween themed activities. We have so so much to discuss, so let’s get right into it!

General Spooky News
    Halloween Seasonal is now OPEN for all to visit! Our team worked hard this year to include all elements of cute, spooky, fun, and of course, Halloween! Take a trip through an abandoned fair ground, featuring themed rides, puzzles, mazes, and more. A spooktacular show will be taking place at the ferris wheel throughout the month. Make sure to watch out for whisper men and clowns!!

Speaking of Seasonal, #PalaceSpookathon starts today! This is a 12 day long social media event featuring a seasonal attraction every single day! Take a picture near the attraction and use #PalaceSpookathon to get a retweet. Can’t wait to see you all enjoying the spooky fun!

We also have new Halloween themed cosmetics available for purchase. Including an elegant witch hat, metallic bolts, and Maleficent Mickey ears! With the hats, we also have new orange & green particle trails. All of these will be available on our store for purchase.
    View our store here.

For all Halloween Horror Night lovers, we will be having another this Saturday the 7th at 1 PM Est. Featuring even more haunts, spooky houses, and scare zones. We would like to warn that these can be more scary than our normal attractions, so just keep that in mind. Our team has also been working very hard on this event, and we truly hope you enjoy.

This month we would also like to introduce the Haunted Halloween Hunt. We are going to be hiding 30 haunted houses around our parks including, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, DHS, DCL, Typhoon, Arcade, USO, TTC, and Resorts. You must locate these hidden houses and step up to ring the doorbell to receive a sweet surprise. Written on the sweet surprise will be a Halloween code that you must record on a Google docs form. Three randomly picked winners will win free rank upgrades! These can be used on yourself or as a gift for a friend. The Google form can be found here.
    [​IMG]

Character applications are also open for anyone interested! https://palace.network/applicationform/navtab

Poll
    Last week we asked “Should we interview more staff or characters next?” and the majority of you chose Characters, those interviews are coming soon! Now we want to know what your favorite seasonal attraction is!
    Check out the poll here.

Creative Spotlight
    Today Disneyland1955, xxTourmaline, aforava, and chewchew97 (mbg1997) built a wonderful display of pixel art! Not only does this plot feature some very detailed art, it also has displays from multiple universes. You can read more and look at pictures below!

Visit using: /warp csbuild
    Read more: https://palace.network/threads/october-2nd-disneyland1955.5344/

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2017
  2. Vidsify

Vidsify Trainee Staff Member Squire

Vidsify
    Good job Fluffy as always

3. Anthony28117

Anthony28117 New Member

Good job fluffy cant wait to see them

4. JeffySML

JeffySML Member

JeffyGaming
    Must find those houses lol.

5. robert12967

robert12967 Member

robert12967
    Another amazing news letter Fluffy!

6. fallawaylive

fallawaylive Member

fallawaylive
    HHN is one of my favorites! Yess! And I finished the hunt c:

7. tributeonfire

tributeonfire Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Knight <3
    tributeonfire
    Exciting stuff! Best of luck with the hunt, everyone. <3

8. Pollyy

Pollyy Active Member

Pollyy
    Exciting! And spooky!

9. SuperPotato711

SuperPotato711 Member

Nothing
    SuperSpooky711
    So cool! I'm very excited about all the spooky stuff happening!!!!

10. Psy_Ducky

Psy_Ducky Member

Wow I'm late! Lovely newsletter Fluffy!

11. xxNoName223

xxNoName223 New Member

Hey Fluffy! I am kinda new to this server and I had a couple of questions. Are you able to join to this server on the new bedrock edition of Minecraft? If so, what is the address, the Ip and the server name? I'd love to explore this server it looks super cool. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.