1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly Newsletter - September 4th, 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by FluffyTheCat, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FluffyTheCat

FluffyTheCat Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Community Manager
    Hello lovely people,

Welcome back to our weekly newsletter! This is the first newsletter of September 2017, and that means it is almost fall! Including pumpkins, pumpkin spice everything, leaves changing colors, and even more!

General News
    Firstly, we have officially opened Universal Studios Orlando to ALL guests! This has been a long time in the making, lots of hard work, and we hope to see you all enjoying. As the park is so new, please report any bugs or issues you find to staff members!

The project lead, nbctoday, has a message that he would like everyone to read!
    “Back in March, McFantasy closed and the USO map moved over to Palace. We then began a long but rewarding overhaul process. Rides were completely rebuilt, buildings were polished and updated, minor details all over the park were added and redone. The work that has gone into the park is spectacular, Both from McFantasy in the past and Palace Network in the present and future. So I hope you all hear “The Call to Adventure” and enjoy this brand new experience here on Palace Network!"

With the opening, we would also like to hold a meet and greet with some of the characters from the Universal universe! This will be held this Saturday, at 6pm EST. They are super excited to be taking their first visits, and can’t wait to meet all of you!

It’s been some time since we had our last public meeting, and I think it is time that changed! Join us September 10th, at 3pm EST! Most information will be shared on socials soon, but stay tuned!

Congratulations to the red team for winning the most recent build off! The team consisted of Molleyhatter, SirPlaysMC, Cailaat, Baerbros, icedCaramelLatte, Joecool123, Wizardd, and the theme was “What Disney resort would you add?”. They chose to do a Tower of Terror theme, and if it was real I’d love to stay there!
    Take a look at some pictures.

It’s fall here in the Magic Kingdom! Our decorations have gone, and festivities are just beginning! HalloWishes will be showing once everyday, as well as the Boo to You Parade! Eventually the parade will get a set schedule, but for now, please enjoy the random showings. Fall updates will be coming to our other parks shortly as well!

Poll
    Last week we asked “What is your favorite new addition to the network?” and you all chose Universal Studios! Now we want to know what you’re most excited about for the fall season!
    Check out the poll here.

Creative Spotlight
    Today TheRandomPerson2, Oh_My_Disney, _Viper___, and FrogFiesta built a custom Disney Cruise Line ship! They cleverly named it the “Disney Brave”, which I think fits the atmosphere of the ship wonderfully! You can read more and look at pictures below!

Visit using: /warp csbuild
    Read more: https://goo.gl/oCBWJA

--

I hope you all enjoyed the newsletter, and make sure to watch for the newest edition next Monday! Have a lovely day, and see you on the server! ^-^

2. Vidsify

Vidsify Squire Staff Member Squire

Vidsify
    Great job as always fluffy. Congrats Red team and congrats to the CS this week an awesome build

3. Basicrealms

Basicrealms Member

Student
    Uso opened friday btw

4. Amids

Amids Active Member

Amids
    I can't wait for the public meeting! It's certainly been a while since the last one

5. fallawaylive

fallawaylive Member

fallawaylive
    Amazing newsletter! Can't wait for the meeting and the characters :D

6. benlovescheese

benlovescheese Well-Known Member

Majestic on Palace Network and big fan of cheese
    Home Page:
    benlovescandy
    I can't make the meet and greet and wasn't there all ready a USO meet and greet?

7. mbg1997

mbg1997 Squire Squire

Love it fluffy! keep it up!

8. Frasa

Frasa Squire Staff Member Squire

Frasa
    Awesome news letter Fluffy!

9. iiOculus

iiOculus Member

Just a Majestic
    iiOculus
    Hooray! Can't wait to meet some of the characters

10. SillyJester1

SillyJester1 New Member

Awesome newsletter. I'm excited to watch MNSSHP and Hallowishes!

11. mikeblumes

mikeblumes New Member

When will the server be updated to the new minecraft?

12. Zillent

Zillent Well-Known Member

Apart of ThePalaceNetwork
    Zillent
    What do you mean the new minecraft? The server has been updated to 1.12 minecraft for like sometime now.

13. Sea_bricky

Sea_bricky Member

Meeting hype!

14. Coolcommando38

Coolcommando38 New Member

THERES A BUG IN USO quite a few people arnt getting audio in USO

15. piggwiggi

piggwiggi New Member

Yeah, I haven't been getting audio in USO, but it's a fantastic park!

16. JacobTheWIzard

JacobTheWIzard Active Member

Creator of The Disney Imagination Cruise Ship
    Home Page:
    Great newsletter as always FluffyTheCat! Universal Studios is a really awesome park! The audio gives you the epic feel of walking through a movie studio. The rides give you a feel that your really there!

Congratulations Red Team! You really deserved that medal! That Tower of Terror themed hotel was so awesome and super cool! Blue Team, you did an amazing job on the build off as well!

Congratulations on Creative Spotlight TheRandomPerson2. I have toured that cruise ship personally and it looks so good. You captured many of the awesome features of a Disney Cruise like The Aquaduck, Walt Disney Theatre, and Oceaneers!

I also heard that anthony28117 got Creative Spotlight for the span of about five minutes! His custom Disney Park, Disney's Marine Adventure, is super awesome! With the fantastic water show, Waves (Which I personally act in), Over 10 diffrent super cool rides, and the "coming soon" Pixar Pier, his park is sure to blow your "Wishes".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.