1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

We're rapidly approaching our anniversary! A note...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Brant, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brant

Brant Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Co Owner
    xBrant
    As our first anniversary as Palace Network approaches, I took a moment to sit back and reflect on where we've gone within the past year.

I've seen life-long friendships built, dreams that have come true, hardwork and dedication from everyone to continue making Palace Network an amazing place for Guests from all over the world to enjoy. It's truly been a sight to see, and I couldn't be more honored to be here with you all almost one year later to continue that legacy.

It's important to me, and the rest of our leadership team here that we continue to build our community around acceptance of other people, even if we don't agree with their beliefs or they don't believe in ours. I think we're on the right track - but there's always room to improve, even from me personally.

I take a look back at 2017 as a whole and all I see is fighting and conflict. Instead of embracing differences we've grown accustom to hating them, instead of getting along with people who believe differently than we do, we fight them. Instead of being the change we want to see, we're a part of the problem, and as a leader of Palace Network, I personally feel that I have led us in that direction. Moving forward, I know that we can do better, and we will do better. For those of you that have been a positive influence within this community, thank you, you have truly impacted us more than you know.

Year 2 of Palace will be a great one, we have a lot of new content planned based directly on community feedback and we will continue working towards making Palace an even better place for all of our guests to enjoy. However, I do want to take a moment to genuinely say thank you to some people that have greatly impacted the community in a positive way.

- Legobuilder0813
    - DevSlashNull
    - Grailmore
    - Helopoh
    - Daloria
    - therealduckie
    - Steven_Davison
    - Our Staff Team
    - The Guests

The people listed above have helped make this community what it is, and for that we will be forever grateful. Let's continue to make Palace Network an amazing place for all of our guests to come and enjoy. We have some amazing announcements coming up, so be sure to stop by and hang out on our Anniversary on November 9th.

Thank you,
    Brant & the Palace Network Management Team

Znai, BeneHatter, BunnyMari and 23 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.